Learn how to make holes in your knitting on purpose! We will cover left – and right- leaning decrease stitches and yarn overs that are the basis to lace knitting. You will also learn how to read written and charted lace patterns, and the magic of blocking.
• 100g worsted weight yarn
• US9/5.5mm needles or 10/6mm needle (depend if you want a little more drape or not)
• Stitch markers, darning needle
• Pre-registration required
• Classes with fewer than four registrants may be cancelled 24-hours prior to class.
• Materials are not included in instruction fee. Please purchase yarn and other materials in advance, as there will to be time during the first class to shop for supplies.
DATE: Saturdays, February 6th & 13th LOCATION: Twisted Knitters, TwispWorks Campus CONTACT: Susan Hamer, email@example.com