Would you like to be a student leader in the arts at your school?
Methow Arts Alliance is looking for students who are interested in enriching their school and community with the arts to be part of a new Arts Ambassador project in Okanogan County. This group of students from around the county will share resources and develop projects.
Arts Ambassador Characteristics
● Excited about becoming a leader and an advocate for the arts.
● Enthusiastic about investing time on projects in their community.
● A Pateros, Okanogan, Omak, Bridgeport, Tonasket, Methow Valley or Brewster high school student, or a student from the Colville Reservation who was previously a Paschal Sherman student.
● Able to meet with the other arts ambassadors at a central location at least four times a year.
● Comfortable with public speaking.
● Collaborative and communicative.
● Create a lasting web of arts, students and schools in the county.
● Enrich the lives of Okanogan county students.
● Grow our arts community.
● Collaborate on countywide projects.
Email us to learn more: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org