Methow Arts is expanding with a new 1,300 sq/ft Resource Center for ARTists + ARTs Organizations in Twisp, WA.
We need your help. We seek a dynamic Customer Service Representative!
Please send a cover letter, resume and completed application (see link above) to us via email:
Amanda Jackson Mott – email@example.com
3 EASY STEPS
- Read attached job description
- Fill out Application
- Send Application, updated Resume and Cover Letter via email to Amanda Jackson Mott: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORT DESCRIPTION: 30 hrs/week. An energetic Customer Service Representative will greet customers, organize appointments, work one-on-one with artists and organizations and keep office organized! The Representative will manage all daily office tasks, answer phone, provide basic checkwriting, assist executive director and keep Resource Center organized and flowing. Must work Saturdays and some evenings (depending on planned events for season), must possess a passion for the Arts, an ability to work with an array of customers, and a willingness to learn and grow.
This is an opportunity to learn Arts administration, arts marketing, advertising and work with a mix of artists, organizations, businesses and leaders in Cultural Vitality.
Possess a BIG ZEST for the ARTS and the non-profit sector.
- Work Saturdays, some evenings and the 4th of July (Methow Arts Festival) annually;
- Computer proficiency in Quick books, Microsoft Applications (excel, word); Adobe Suites skills preferred but not required. [InDesign, Photoshop];
- Proficient in social media marketing [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and simple e-newsletter designs]
- An exceptional ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent customer service experience;
- Great attention to detail;
- Able to work evening events when scheduled, lift 35+ lbs, work on feet for long periods of time.
See above links to application and job description.
WHAT TO DO?
- Read about our AWESOME programs on our website. Jump for Joy!
- Read the JOB DESCRIPTION (see link above) and be sure it’s the right fit for your skill set.
- Finally, and very important, send 1. a cover letter, 2. completed application (see link above) and 3. updated resume via email to Amanda Jackson Mott: email@example.com
- Please email all questions (please don’t call) to: Amanda Jackson Mott, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org