Office and Program Support Assistant
A rare opportunity presents itself at Methow Arts!
We seek a detail-oriented, energetic and creative individual to join us at Methow Arts Alliance. 15-20 hrs/week position with flex time is now open. We are hoping to fill this position right away.
- Read attached job description
- Fill out Application
- Send Application, updated Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me with questions or to arrange a phone call. Thank you.
- Computer proficiency in Quick books, Microsoft Applications (excel, word); Adobe Suites skills preferred but not required. [InDesign, Photoshop];
- Proficient in social media marketing [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and simple e-newsletter designs]
- An exceptional ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent customer service experience;
- Great attention to detail;
- Able to work evening events when scheduled, lift 35+ lbs, work on feet for long periods of time;
- Work 4th of July (Methow Arts Festival) annually and;
- Possess a BIG ZEST for the ARTS and the non-profit sector.
WHAT TO DO?
- Read about our AWESOME programs on our website. Jump for Joy!
- Read the JOB DESCRIPTION (see link above) and be sure it’s the right fit for your skill set.
- Finally, and very important, send a cover letter, completed application (see link above) and updated resume via USPS (preferred) or email. [Methow Arts Alliance/Amanda Jackson Mott, PO Box 723/Twisp, WA 98856. email@example.com]
- Please email all questions (please don’t call) to: Amanda Jackson Mott, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org