by making the Arts an integral, dynamic aspect of community,
economic vitality, public education and civic life.
Methow Arts provides FREE arts education programs to over 8,200 students in rural Okanogan County grades K-12. Through arts education, performance, communication and leadership, we work to ensure that the Arts are central to student learning during the school day. Our mission is to enrich the lives of the people living in rural Okanogan County by making the Arts an integral and dynamic aspect of community and economic vitality, public education and civic life.
Methow Arts Alliance is a non profit 501 (c) 3 organization. Donations are tax deductible by law. # 91-1207629
Become a Methow Arts Member today. CLICK HERE.
To enrich the lives of the people living in rural Okanogan County by making the arts an integral and dynamic aspect of community and economic vitality, public education and civic life.
Methow Arts envisions a future where artists and art organizations collaborate and thrive and where The Arts are a part of the consciousness and experience of people of all ages.
Who We Serve
Methow Arts Alliance serves its communities in four primary areas:
- Education: Facilitating partnership with Okanogan region schools and other partners to bring quality and enthralling arts programs to students.
- Promotion: Comprehensive marketing of the arts, artists and arts organizations in the Methow Valley. Methow Arts manages the MethowValleyArts.org website, monthly E-NEWS, quarterly printed Methow Valley Arts magazine (distribution of 18,000)
- Presenting: Presenting and producing diverse and compelling performances, events and public art.
- Art in Public Places: Enhancing outdoor space and downtown corridors through ARTscapes and public art initiatives.
- Leadership: Vigorous advocacy and networking for the arts locally, regionally, and nationally.
This website works through collaborative marketing of our Arts Partners, who make this project a reality.
Advertise With Us
Opportunities available for our website and the ART quarterly magazine (distribution 18,000).
Feel free to contact us for information.