-Submit up to 5 original, previously unpublished poems in English, or with an English translation.
- There must be no poet identity information in/on the poem(s).
- Poems should be in the EXACT format in which you wish them to appear on the page.
- Please check for correct spelling and grammar.
- Poems will be read and selected blind by a jury.
SUBMIT EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY U.S. MAIL
– Electronically (preferrable):
– To email@example.com .
-Subject line should read “SSPJ 2022 Submission.”
– Attach your poem(s) in ONE .doc or .docx document.
-One poem per page, Times New Roman 12-pt. font.
– In the body of your email, provide your name, address, phone number, email address, poem title(s) and a brief (one paragraph) bio.
By U.S. Postal Service:
- To Susan Blair, 627 Castle Heights Drive, Wenatchee, WA 98801.
- On a separate sheet, provide your name, address, phone number, email address, poem title(s) and a one-paragraph bio.
- Please type your submission, or write clearly. Illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Adult residents of Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Kittitas, Yakima, Benton and Klickitat counties.
- Tax-deductible donation of $10 defrays publication and mailing costs.
- Make check out to Shrub-Steppe Poetry Journal and mail to:
S. Sampson P. O. Box 238 Malaga, WA 98828 ATTN: SSPJ
Shrub-Steppe Poetry is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. More info at www.shrubsteppepoetry.org . Click on JOURNAL. Or contact Susan Blair, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org