The Washington State Department of Commerce has worked with Robb Zerr to develop a series of FREE virtual lessons that cover a wide swath of business skills. It is designed to teach those in the creative sector how to turn their passion into a livelihood. Twelve sessions to help create a sustainable, profitable business, from pricing and negotiation to intellectual property and going global.
Some of history’s greatest advances came from the minds of ordinary people who changed the world with a single idea.
This academy will hopefully inspire other great minds – creative minds – to think big, not only about their own talent, product or service, but about the idea of turning it into a successful business. These lessons are designed to give you the tools you need to accomplish this.
- Introduction: Are You Ready?
- Lesson 1: Thinking Like a Business
- Lesson 2: Business Structure
- Lesson 3: Access to Capital
- Lesson 4: Creating Revenue Streams
- Lesson 5: Marketing
- Lesson 6: Finding Customers
- Lesson 7: Pricing
- Lesson 8: Creating a Winning Pitch
- Lesson 9: Effective Negotiation
- Lesson 10: Intellectual Property
- Lesson 11: Managing Your Money
- Lesson 12: Going Global
Start Learning: http://mystartup365.com/training/creatives-academy/